If you sign up as Folk Inspirations volunteer…
- You will have an opportunity to co-organise the largest festival of this type in Lodzkie region.
- You will develop specific interests and qualifications.
- You will meet incredibly creative and positive people.
- You will have a chance to become a part of an international team.
- You will receive a volunteering agreement to add to your CV.
- You will receive references useful for your future job career (providing you are highly involved in your work!)
Before you fill in the registration form:
- Check the dates of the festival activities and your availability on those days.
- Consider your skills and learning needs and select tasks matching your preferences.
- Perhaps you are an expert in any field? Perfect! Take advantage!
- Choose ONEof three volunteering sectors (CULTURAL PROGRAMME, TASKS, LOGISTICS).
- Preparations are under way, be ready to start your work before the festival
- Fill in the online registration form – available at the festival website „ONLINE REGISTRATION”. Registration deadlines:
I round 11-30 May 2015r.
II round 04-21June 2015r. (only in case of any vacancies left)
- Registration confirmation – within 3 days you will get a confirmation together with the invitation to a training meeting.
- Participation in a training meeting – goals: meeting other candidates, festival ideas and forms of work, contacting volunteers with coordinators of particular tasks, formalities, signing agreements). Dates of meetings:
I round – 3 June 17:30-19:00,
II round – 24 June 17:30-19:00 (only in case the II round is organised).
- For certain tasks interviews can be held.
Each qualified volunteer will sign a „Volunteering agreement” and will be obliged to keep „Volunteer’s time sheet”. Each volunteer will work under the supervision of his/her coordinator indicated in the agreement. The coordinator will be responsible for determining tasks and supporting the volunteer in their implementation. All tasks and work time should be registered in detail and confirmed by the coordinator’s signature on the “Volunteer’s time sheet”. Based on this document, the organiser will issue the volunteering work certificate. Each volunteer is obliged to follow the information on the festival website www.folkoweinspiracje.pl as well as on www.lmcw.pl and www.convivo.pl and the festival Facebook profile.